Makers from Emutex’s Technical Team showcased MyWatts based on ubiworx™ M2M technology at the Maker Faire.
Galileo is the first product packing Intel's Quark X1000 system-on-chip In an innovative demonstration titled “MyWatts”, ubiworx was used to enable a multi-function M2M home automation system to deliver the user the capability to:
- Measure electrical power consumption
- Sense occupancy in a room
- Measure room temperature
- Switch on/off electrical devices
- Trigger an alarm on intruder detection
- Facilitate remote control & monitoring from a 3G smart phone