Our courses are built around a real case of what students are going to face in real daily work, including solving the more common problems that are usually encountered in this field. So you won't find the common thick bunch of slides, boring lectures and dummy practices! On the contrary, our lessons are structured in tasks the students will solve, step by step, learning the basic Linux concepts and tools while getting used to them. Our teacher will dynamically adapt his level of explanations to the level of every individual student while moving among the seats so no one will be left behind. The students are going to do the hard work with the guide of an active engineer with outstanding experience in the field, all with a bit of competition and fun.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM OUR COURSE
Attending our courses you will:
- gain strong confidence while working with Linux,
- consolidate or acquire the basic skills on Linux for an embedded systems environment,
- increase your knowledge on how to install, tweak, configure, scripting, compile and do some problem solving with Linux, and
- increase your knowledge of the open source ecosystem and Github usage.
You will also be provided with a useful set of cheat sheets, a few easy to understand diagrams to visually fit every concept and a selected group of links to the perfect web page where you can learn more.
During our course you will be introduced to those concepts:
- Brief introduction to Linux and Open Source world
- Installing Linux
- Configuring Linux
- File System
- Basic Commands
- Users, Groups, Permissions
- Packages and Package Managers
- Building software from source
- Simple Network concepts
- Advanced Shell usage
- Timed commands
- Linux Kernel and Hardware
- Disks tools
- Basic bash script
WHAT WE DO NOT PROVIDE
We won't teach you how to use Linux for domestic or office usage or how to administrate a Linux-based server.
HOW TO ARRANGE AND BOOK A COURSE
We can discuss with you the main topics of the course to provide you with a tailored solution to fit your needs. Simply follow the link below to contact us.